There may still be snow on the ground in some parts but Spring has definitely arrived. The clocks go forward this weekend and the crocuses are up on the Green. Spring also means spring cleaning and we have just completed a deep clean in every apartment available. From the top of kitchen cupboards to the back of the oven. From the back of every drawer to the inside of kitchen cupboards. Thank heavens for lemon cleaner and elbow grease. Cleaning the oven is also a real pain but did you know that you can buy self-cleaning ovens? Just imagine!
During January and February we also installed a new kitchen and bathroom at Flat on the Green 3 and extended the kitchen and put down a new bathroom floor at Flat on the Green 5, all bathrooms in the property have previously been inspected by the www.aceplumbersworcester.co.uk/ team. We hope you like it. Now its on with the painting, whether full redecoration or just freshening up.
This apartment is situated on the 2nd floor of a quiet residential building overlooking Glasgow’s oldest and most historic park, Glasgow Green. There is easy access to all areas of the city and South Lanarkshire, as well as being 1 mile from Glasgow Cross and the Merchant city, It has been designed and build by Restyle Innovations, like the entire rest of the neighborhood
- Property Type: Apartment
- Accommodates: 5
- Bathroom: 1
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 4 ( 2 single, 1 double (or 2 singles), 1 single pop up)
House Rules: For your comfort, there is a “No smoking” policy and pets are not permitted
- Free unlimited WiFi
- Free parking
- Free Welcome Pack (milk, bread, butter, and other Scottish treats)
- Flat screen TV and DVD player
- Fully fitted kitchen with hob, oven and hood, washing machine, dryer, fridge/freezer, microwave and all cooking utensils
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- All bedding and towels
- Hair dryer
- Secure entry to the building
- Motorway: The M74 junction 1a is within 0.5 miles.
- Airport: You can travel via car/taxi to our apartment, alternatively jump on the airport shuttle bus (500) to the city, then get either the 267 or 18 bus to Glasgow green.
- Public Transport: The city tour bus leaves from the Peoples Palace. There is a railway station within 400 meters for trains to Glasgow Central and there is a bus stop is within 200 meters.
- Local Amenities: There are 3 supermarkets within 1 mile and plenty of local shops and bars within easy walking distance. West brewery and restaurant is within 400m at the Peoples Palace on the Green – The city tour bus leaves from the Peoples Palace.
|Spring||4 Nights Minimum||£595 weekly/£110 nightly|
|Summer||4 Nights Minimum||£665 weekly/£120 nightly|
|High Summer||4 Nights Minimum||£735 weekly/£130 nightly|
|Autumn||4 Nights Minimum||£595 weekly/£110 nightly|
|Winter||4 Nights Minimum||£560 weekly/£100 nightly|
|Christmas||4 Nights Minimum||£665 weekly/£125 nightly|