This apartment is situated on the ground floor of a quiet residential building overlooking Glasgow’s oldest and most historic park, Glasgow Green. There is easy access to all areas of the city and South Lanarkshire, as well as being 1 mile from Glasgow Cross and the Merchant city.
- Property Type: Apartment
- Accommodates: 5
- Bathroom: 1
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 4 ( 2 single, 1 double (or 2 singles), 1 single pop up)
House Rules: For your comfort, there is a “No smoking” policy and pets are not permitted
- Free unlimited WiFi
- Free parking
- Free Welcome Pack (milk, bread, butter, and other Scottish treats)
- Flat screen TV and DVD player
- Fully fitted kitchen with hob, oven and hood, washing machine, dryer, fridge/freezer, microwave and all cooking utensils
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- All bedding and towels
- Hair dryer
- Secure entry to the building
- Motorway: The M74 junction 1a is within 0.5 miles.
- Airport: You can travel via car/taxi to our apartment, alternatively jump on the airport shuttle bus (500) to the city, then get either the 267 or 18 bus to Glasgow green.
- Public Transport: The city tour bus leaves from the Peoples Palace. There is a railway station within 400 meters for trains to Glasgow Central and there is a bus stop is within 200 meters.
- Local Amenities: There are 3 supermarkets within 1 mile and plenty of local shops and bars within easy walking distance. West brewery and restaurant is within 400m at the Peoples Palace on the Green – The city tour bus leaves from the Peoples Palace.
|Spring||4 Nights Minimum||£595 weekly/£110 nightly|
|Summer||4 Nights Minimum||£665 weekly/£120 nightly|
|High Summer||4 Nights Minimum||£735 weekly/£130 nightly|
|Autumn||4 Nights Minimum||£595 weekly/£110 nightly|
|Winter||4 Nights Minimum||£560 weekly/£100 nightly|
|Christmas||4 Nights Minimum||£665 weekly/£125 nightly|